HOME Headache Insomnia Lose Weight Hemorrhoids Acne more services

Welcome guest!
Register | LogIn | Contact Us
Home Types of Headaches Headache Remedies Headache Cures Blog


Facts about Headaches

by Fred Dekker / Feb 08, 2018 / category : headache / 534 views
Facts about Headaches

Facts about Headaches

If you suffer from headaches, you are not alone. It was recently reported that during the past year nearly 90% of men and 90% of women reported having experienced at least one headache.

Here’s another interesting statistic. Did you know that more than 28 million Americans suffer from migraine headaches? And that another 1.5 million Americans suffer from trauma headaches?

On the other hand, only about one half percent of our population suffer from cluster headaches, and that they are predominantly men -- as 80% of those who suffer from cluster headaches are male.

It is also interesting to note that the onset of cluster headaches typically occurs in the late 20s, but that there is no absolute age restriction. Statistics also show that approximately 80% of cluster headaches are episodic -- the remaining 20% are considered chronic.

For that matter, nearly everyone will have at least one tension headache in his or her lifetime. And approximately 3% of our population suffers from chronic tension-type headaches.

If you suffer from migraine headaches, you are actually in good company. Many famous people have suffered from migraines, including Julius Caesar, Joan of Arc, Karl Marx, George Bernard Shaw, Saint Paul, Thomas Jefferson, Edgar Allan Poe, Pyotr Tchaikovsky, Robert E. Lee, Ulysses S. Grant, Pablo Picasso, Lewis Carroll, Sigmund Freud and Vincent Van Gogh. what headaches mean 2


Owning A Cat$17
Guide To Fly Fishing$17
Camping$17
Dieting Your Dog$17
Business Metamorphosis$15
Natural Cures for Hemorrhoids$49.99
Aroma Therapy For Cynics$20
Aquarium Fish Care Tactics$15
Stamp Collecting Pastime$15
How to Develop a Good Memory$20
New Years Eve Party$7
Owning A Cat$17
Christmas Decorating$9
Herbal Remedy Secret Uncovered$15
All About Golf$17



Related Articles
What causes tension type headaches?

Types of Headaches

Tension Headaches

Types of Cluster headaches

Cluster Headache

What is a Headache?

What Causes Headaches?

General Information about Headaches

Headaches and Hormones

Migraine Headaches



>>>>>>>> Want to cure your headache, insomnia, hemorrhoids, acne or lose weight?   <<<<<<<<
HOME Headache Insomnia Lose Weight Hemorrhoids Acne more services
 
Have questions?
info@gethelp99.com
Contact Us
FAQ
About Us:
About Us
Legal Terms
AD Services
Recommended:
Naturally Cure Your Headaches
Tension Type Headaches (TTH)
Cluster Headaches
Foods That Cause Headaches
Other Natural Solutions for Headaches
Types of Headaches
Migraines
Facts about Headaches
Our Services:
Headache
Insomnia
Lose Weight
Hemorrhoids
Acne


 All contents © 2016 GetHelp99. All rights reserved.